In his role as a mediator and settlement conference judge, Tony has mediated a very extensive range of disputes. These include:
• Relationship property and trust matters.
• Family protection (Wills and Estates).
• Pre-marriage property settlements.
• Pre-death inheritance agreements.
• Child care and parenting issues (including MVCOT matters).
• Financial support after separation.
• Protection of aged and disadvantaged persons (PPPR).
Civil and commercial
• Commercial property development.
• Commercial property rental issues.
• Sub-division disputes and issues.
• Company and shareholder disputes.
• Local government disputes (employment and others).
• Building sector disputes (including Christchurch earthquake and weather tight home issues for both commercial and private property).
• General civil disputes.
• Horticultural and farming disputes.
• Franchise disputes
• Health and publishing issues
• Bill of Rights Acts matters
• Sport and Racing disputes
These mediations and conferences have involved a wide range of cultures and ethnicities, including:
• European (including UK, European and North American).
• Pacific Island.
• Indian (including four major religious groups).
• Chinese (including Taiwanese and Singaporean).
• Spanish (including South American).
• Muslim (including S.E. Asian and Middle Eastern).